Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...so might be dumb questions coming up, apologies if so. Just bought a Gt V6 having wanted a Busso engined car for years and loving it apart from the (very) frequent trips to the petrol station and the appalling turning circle, but hey ho...

So, my questions are.. I have non standard 18 inch alloys and would like to fit Alfa turbine alloys. Could i go for 17inch or do i have to stick with 18 inch?

I have no spare, which i HATE. Can i get a space saver from ebay or wherever and if so what do i go for?

Is it easy to fit new badges, front and back are faded, and where do i get them from?

Many thanks and sorry if some questions are daft

David

·
Registered
526 Posts
Good choice:thumbup:

They came standard with 17inch wheels, the 18's were an option. Ride is better on 17's but GT's look better with 18's. Front and rear badges can be had off ebay and are a simple fit, you will need to drill a small hole in the centre of the badge then just lever it off.

As for the space saver, the problem with them is, is that they don't fit over the big brembo brakes at the front so will only be good for rear punctures.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great, thanks for the advice. I guess if i had a front puncture i could swap the rear wheel to the front and spacesaver on the back...will try to find out what sort i need and head to ebay! Thanks again :byebye:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts