Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Ricardo and i live in Portugal, and will have a 147 by the end of next week, hope to learn a few things before i get the car from the stand.
The car is an alfa 147 of the year 2002 with 53000km, and i hope it has no problems(ex. the air-bag that is on:( ).

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi mate, welcome on board. :)

Ricardo Miguel said:
The car is an alfa 147 of the year 2002 with 53000km, and i hope it has no problems(ex. the air-bag that is on:( ).
Mine is from 2002 too but has right now more than 94k kms. :D

About the airbag light, that's quite easy to solve... just go to your dealer and they will change the plug under the seat (that's what's probably causing the problem) and then erase the error from the body computer. That's it. And it wont cost you much. ;)

P.S. from where in POrtugal are you? If you don't mind I'm asking... :)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO Ricardo :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am from Porto near the airport.
In a week i will start with all the questions, because i will have the pleasure (or not) of having a 147 of my one.

N

·
0 Posts
Ricardo Miguel said:
In a week i will start with all the questions, because i will have the pleasure (or not) of having a 147 of my one.

Welcome,

Porto's cool. I've spent some time at Maia.

:)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Ricardo Miguel said:
So you don't have it on your own now? Hope you get soon! :cool:

I'm now living in Maia (back to Maia with wife after 1 and half month in Braga). :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Nev said:
Welcome,

Porto's cool. I've spent some time at Maia.

:)
Really, Nev? 'Cause I live there! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts