Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there ALFISTI i'm very glad and grateful that i heard for this forum :). ok let's start my name is Renato i come from slovenia i live very very close to Italy 5 min to the border and i naturaly drive an Alfa 145 1.4L boxer 90hp, the Alfa virus literally infected me when i was 8 years old, my oldest brother had a zastava 101 comfort with lancia 1.5 engine and a litlle bit tweaked( was a f...... rocket) :D and then when the zastava 101 went from the house he bought an Alfa Romeo 33 1.5 '91 , and when he gave me the car to drive i was 8, and from the moment i sat in the car the Alfa Virus infected me immediately and that boxer heart off her :wow: i said from that moment i will drive only Alfa's my bro just smiled at me, i don't regret anything from that day :D, cuz now i drive an alfa too and will drive them always :D my middle bro drove to an 33 1.7 8v and that well that 33 was a crazy horse :wow: but sadly the rust came to her BUT the heart is still beating(regeneration) :) and then i'll put it in my 145 and maybe if find, i will fit 16v heads and just a little tweak and rims off course and suspension :)

Cheers,Saluti Alfisti

QVAutodelta

1 - 4 of 4 Posts