Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Which numberplate?

• Keep the old ones, they match the scruffy car!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Take em off completely and pretend youre in the cannonball run

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Can't we pick 2 answers? You should get the Euro plates. Since we also have to use them... :D ;)

On the other hand... Take em off completely and pretend youre in the cannonball run! :cool: :lol: ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Good point. :D Maybe you could use a differente plate in the back of the 155. ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
That would be perfect!!!! :cool: Specially with speed cameras! :D

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
What do you feel like?? Where does your heart lean to?? England or Great Britain?? You should decide based on that. :)

Oh, and if you lean towards somewhere like Venezuela just pick the plain ones... :D

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
What's wrong with the plain ones? Do we have to have GB stickers now :confused:

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
I was actually wondering whether there was some sort of EU legislation coming out saying that it would be 'nice' to have GB and like stuck on our plates :confused:

If not, and if you are not planning to take your car accross the English Channel soon, then go for the plain ones, I'd say ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
kurzon said:
I was actually wondering whether there was some sort of EU legislation coming out saying that it would be 'nice' to have GB and like stuck on our plates :confused:
The funny part is that, there's already legislation about that. But not all countries have implemented the new laws. Go figure... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
734 Posts
I have a small plain plate on the front of my spider cos a full size UK one looks stooopid.

:D Cos the spider is designed for a smaller plate it's quite legal as well :D

:cool: jaB

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Get tham made with a red border and Alfa badge!!! :cool:
As my car seen in pics as in members garage! :)
Looks good with red on any colour Alfa :D

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Technically you are not allowed to have an Car badge on a number plate, only a Country Flag. But it's always struck me that as half the Alfa badge by a happy coincidence of history, is our countries flag, you might get away with it.
Try it out for us Ros and let us know.. ;)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
IanM said:
Technically you are not allowed to have an Car badge on a number plate, only a Country Flag. But it's always struck me that as half the Alfa badge by a happy coincidence of history, is our countries flag, you might get away with it.
Try it out for us Ros and let us know.. ;)
I was just about to post the same thoughts (believing I was the first one to realise!!!)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts