Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello as I've just got my new Alfa GTV 3.0 last week, been looking for the last year for the perfect one, silver with red leather, anybody know how easy it is to fit new spark plugs or is it a garage visit, may not need them but it's always nice to treat the new car to a set.

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
Welcome to the North West section mate:)
The front bank of plugs are easy, rear bank not as easy, if you are ok with a spanner its a diy job, have a search in the GTV section all the info on how to do it is in there:cool:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,532 Posts
welcome aboard, a fine choice indeed :)

(it better be a red one :lol:)

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
welcome aboard, a fine choice indeed :)

(it better be a red one :lol:)
:lol:

welcome to the clan

fine choice in motor:thumbs:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys, will have a look at the plugs this weekend, hopefully meet up soon, which are the best garages to use, a guy I know said he used to use Ferdi's in Lytham St Annes, is this any good?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Hi Studley - Good garage, Ferdi really knows his stuff. Alfa owners travel from miles away to use him.

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,532 Posts
i can often be seen, sometimes heard too :lol: flying up and down the M6 going past Lancaster on my way to and from work in Kendal. if you see me give us a wave :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No worries, you will see the lights flash, as you know you don't see many GTV's around these days, only using mine at the weekend

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
No worries, you will see the lights flash, as you know you don't see many GTV's around these days, only using mine at the weekend
i couldnt do that, id have too use it everyday:D i couldnt resist the temptation:lol:

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
Welcome matey!
Just to repeat what everyone else has said, great choice of car!

Looking forward to seeing it at some of the regular AONW meets!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts