Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Mito was supposed to be due at the end of September, I was then informed that it could be mid October.

I had a call on Thursday to say the car had been delivered to dealer and I could collect it on Friday.

I'm now the proud owner of a new Mito Distinctive 1.6 JTDM. It's a great car apart from some rattling trim, I'll be taking it back to the dealer to sort that. The blue and me is great especially as I don't need the £70 adapter to connect it to the iphone 4.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Congratulations ! Well worth the wait I'm sure. When I got mine it felt like Xmas day.
Distinctive seems like a nice deal with the extras, there's little more you could want on the spec I think. Apart from maybe (all) name changes back to Italian ;)

·
Registered
139 Posts
My new Mito QV is here on English soil at last ........ ordered in July... factory build.

Will get to see it on Thursday and then ( after paying up ) the Mito goes off to the trimmers for the full leather treatment ....... Black with grey piping and all black stitching.

So should have the car before Christmas day !!! :):)

·
Registered
489 Posts
My new Mito QV is here on English soil at last ........ ordered in July... factory build.

Will get to see it on Thursday and then ( after paying up ) the Mito goes off to the trimmers for the full leather treatment ....... Black with grey piping and all black stitching.

So should have the car before Christmas day !!! :):)
:thumbs: You have had a long wait! Like the sound of those seats.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Mito QV arrived earlier than expected ... went to the Dealers thismorning to check it out before it goes off to the trimmers for the full black leather with dark grey piping and black stitching .
Have also got them to 'Superguard' the paintwork and wheels whilst they are new ( only 8 miles on the clock ).Due to collect the finished car on Friday 23'rd.
May try and post a few pics here later on .

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Wow that looks amazing! Great Christmas present to yourself. Is that silver or that white colour? It really suits the car. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts