Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Today I put down a deposit to exchange in my new Mito 155 09 plate with 5k miles + £800 cash back for a used 2.2 Brera S 58 plate with 4.8k miles.

Im due to swap the car tomorrow and my monthly bill has gone up +70/month. Im confident it was a good price for the car as there were others I found that were older and more miles. What do you guys think? If you were in the position to make the swap what would you do?

:confused:

Cheers all,

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has the monthly gone up to £370 a month or by £370 a month ?

What was the monthly on the MiTo to start with ?

What was the cash asking price on the Brera ?

What was the equivalent cash p/ex price on the MiTo ?

Hard to discern how good a deal it is without that info mate.

In fairness even then it's irrelevant because if you're happy and you like the new car it's good news all round - enjoy it and have fun :thumbs:

RSK
Sorry that was a miss type its gone up by £70

£270

£17995

£13795

The deal was done with a non Alfa dealership and an Alfa dealership would have given me £14,000 for my car but their car was +£500 had 4k more miles and was an 08 plate...

N

·
0 Posts
Only things that puts me off the "S" are the
stupid covered over SV roof and the "S" badges.

And truth told a 1750TBi Ti would be
more up my street than another 2.2.

However I still think the Brera is a very unique car
and you would have to pay a hell of a lot more
to get a car that comes anywhere near it for
looks 'n' smiles.

;)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Hi all,

Today I put down a deposit to exchange in my new Mito 155 09 plate with 5k miles + £800 cash back for a used 2.2 Brera S 58 plate with 4.8k miles.

Im due to swap the car tomorrow and my monthly bill has gone up +70/month. Im confident it was a good price for the car as there were others I found that were older and more miles. What do you guys think? If you were in the position to make the swap what would you do?

:confused:

Cheers all,
No way!!! I was about to call you a Mito Traitor but seriously I'd swap mine for a Brera S any day of the week for an extra £70/month.
Congratulations mate, let us know how it compares :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
I think £70 more to have a Brera is a bargain. £270 a month for a Brera is a great price, even if it is slightly used.

My wife has one of the subsidised super super cheap Spider LE finance deals and that was £320 a month, so I think your price is good.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No way!!! I was about to call you a Mito Traitor but seriously I'd swap mine for a Brera S any day of the week for an extra £70/month.
Congratulations mate, let us know how it compares :thumbs:
Haha yea I'm picking it Sunday! I am going to miss the Mito though, but bring on the Brera. Ill PM you my thoughts :thumbs:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I mean its gone up from £270 (for Mito) to £340 for Brera (with no deposit).

I think its going to be hard to compare as they are two different cars, but I drove a normal 2.2 JTS and loved that so I've got my heart set on the S now

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
I mean its gone up from £270 (for Mito) to £340 for Brera (with no deposit).

I think its going to be hard to compare as they are two different cars, but I drove a normal 2.2 JTS and loved that so I've got my heart set on the S now
Still cheap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts