Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hate them or not, I guess from now on they will appear on every new model. I hope that they won't end up looking like the smug 'smile' on Audis

·
Registered
694 Posts
It's compulsory in all new models from 2010 I believe.

Not that they have to look like fairy lights, just that they have daytime running lights.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The chaviness factor will go away as eventually every car will have a set ;-)

I remember some years ago when I thought that the 3rd stop light at the back was an american-bred horror. Now nobody notices them

·
Registered
818 Posts
The dashboard has that slightly retro "bakelite" panel running horizontally along it a'la Fiat 500 or (sorry) MINI.....I personally think the interior looks even better than the (still lovely) MiTo!? The inward-facing dials/instruments look dudey!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Will the Milano come with RWD?
No, Milano is based upon a modified version of the Bravo's platform called C-Evo, with new multi link rear suspension, structural enhancements and a modified strut front suspension. So it's FWD as standard, but apparently there will be an AWD version too.

Is the Milano going to be pretty much a larger 5-door version of the Mito?
As the replacement for the 147 Milano is a C Segment car, where the MiTo is B segment. It's therefore a bigger car than the MiTo. Also the Milano will only be available as a 5 door Alfa leaving 3 door "compact" duties to the MiTo!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I don't mind the LEDs on the front lights but I don't like the general shape of the front lights. I think they work when looking from the side but head-on they don't quite do it for me. I know that might sound odd coming from a Mito owner but I'd like to see that part re-designed. Apart from that I like it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think it's some sort of (future) EU requirement. Most probably they are just being proactive - I'm not sure on the degree of freedom that designers enjoy over this

1 - 20 of 81 Posts