Yup what you two said !! :D

It was in Autocar (last week I think it was) and I didn't like it at all !! :(

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
If you see any real side on shots you would be hard pushed to tell the two apart. Why does the world seem to revolve around the 3 series!:rant:

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
18,212 Posts
need to see it in the flesh, but I copped the pictures and thought that the styling was too fussy - just how any vertical lines, slashes and swages does a car's shape need? Of recent Mercs, one designer said: "they look like there's three different cars going on in one shape". And I don't think that was meant as a compliment...

g

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
It looks like Mercedes are morphing into BMW's!!!
Exactly my thoughts as well...

Not impressed at all...

Bland as hell... :(

Too bad, the current line is really sporty looking... :(

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Saw it in Autoexpress a couple of weeks back. Not bad I thought :eek:

The wife works for Lloyds TSB and gets a company car allowance (takes the dosh, funds the SW) :cool: Their Autolease section will give her a top of the range C Class for the cost of her allowance and change it every 8 months, regardless of mileage (probably 12k by then). It is a tempting deal :eek:

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
If you see any real side on shots you would be hard pushed to tell the two apart. Why does the world seem to revolve around the 3 series!:rant:
'Cause they look good.

Its the poison in the aircon that turns you into a plonker that prohibits me from driving one.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Its a grey suit mobile, and I dont think MB will break out of that soon.
Competing with Hyundai

1 - 14 of 14 Posts