Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi - just bought a 147 GTA - after getting alot of tips off this site! and can't wait to pick it up next weekend, does anyone know a good independent for servicing around Portsmouth/Southampton/Chichester? I know Meridien are opening in Farlington in a couple of months, anyone have good experience of them? Seems main dealers are a no-no! thanks.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO , enjoy your GTA oh lucky man :D

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, had a 156 2.0 a few years ago my 1st Alfa - great car! been living in Hong Kong for 4 yrs driving a '96 Saab 900...... needed to spoil myself!

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
Hi George; welcome to AO and congratulations on your choice of car... the 147 GTA is a very special blend of performance, luxury and practicality :)

I'm not based in UK so I cant comment on local service centres etc; but I'm sure someone on the forum will point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hello George,

Welcome on board!

As you can see I am also a new member (Joined 3 weeks ago) and Already I am quite addicted to the AO Forum. Why?

...Because there is a great expertise, lots of advice and above all the Genuine community of passionate members. It is a Paradise for Alfa Lovers!!

Hope you will enjoy this site as much as I do!

Fabrice :)

P.S. Love the GTA, I own 2 myself...

...in small scale: See picture :D

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello !! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts