Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself, I came across your website when surfing for Alfa stuff.

I live in the west of Scotland and I'm currently driving an '03 147 2.0 Tspark & an '81 Lancia Beta Coupe 2000:cool:

Had a fantastic day out on Saturday at the new Spider test drive experience held at the Crieff Hydro Hotel; got to try out (thrash) the 2.2 versions of the Spider and Brera as well as the 1.9 JTD GT (which I was mightily impressed by, didn't think I'd ever consider an Alfa coupe with a diesel engine but I now can't wait until it's time to change the 147.)

Looking ahead to that date, can I ask what sort of feedback there's been on the Novitech Powerrail 2 unit?

Cheers

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hello AlfaLancia,

Welcome on board!

As you can see I am also a new member (Joined 2 weeks ago) and Already I am quite addicted to the AO Forum. Why?

...Because there is a great expertise, lots of advice and above all the Genuine community of passionate members. It is a Paradise for Alfa Lovers!!

Hope you will enjoy this site as much as I do!

Fabrice

P.S. A Lancia Beta Coupe? Whao This is a Great and Rare one (Last one I saw was in a Lancia reunion show in Paris in the mid-90s)! Please release some pictures for the Gallery. Thanx :D

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello there and welcome !! :)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO, be good to see some pics :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I managed to upload one photo of the Beta in the Gallery, if someone can tell me how to reduce the size of digital photos (???) I'll load some others. The photos I have are all around 1.5 - 1.7 MB, which is evidently too big (this is all new to me!!).

Cheers

·
Registered
292 Posts
Alfalancia said:
I managed to upload one photo of the Beta in the Gallery, if someone can tell me how to reduce the size of digital photos (???) I'll load some others. The photos I have are all around 1.5 - 1.7 MB, which is evidently too big (this is all new to me!!).

Cheers
If you have photoshop or similar software, you can either reduce the size of the picture (Less pixels = Less size) or reduce the amount of colours (Not recommended, even if 256 colours most of the time do the trick)...

Fabrice ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts