Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new member. I've recently purchased a 1991 S4 Spider with 60K miles. My only previous experience with an Alfa was back in the early 70's when I owned a '58 or '62 Giulietta (can't remember which year). Other cars have included early british sportscars (MGA, MGB, MGBGT), but mostly modern European and Japanese cars for the last few decades. After spending a couple of months in Italy recently, I decided I'd look for a low mileage Spider to keep in the garage for summers.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Welcome Derek, and I hope you enjoy your spider for many miles.

You should find AO helpful and interesting, it's a very friendly forum and there's a lot more to AO, not just Alfas. :) :)

Some pictures of your Alfa would be good. :D :D

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Welcome to AO. :D

BTW, we don't get many visitors from the US. Nice to see you here. :)

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
Hi Derek & welcome to AO, and congratulatons on your S4 Spider ;)

I've also owned a Mk 2 MGA and an MGBGT... The MGA was a sweet handling sports car :) , but the MGB was a truck :eek:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO , good to see another visitor from the States here, now we need some pics ;) :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the hello's! I'm wondering...has anyone had experience shipping their car either to or from the U.S. to Europe? I've just put my son on a plane for Brussels, where he will be living for the summer bicycle racing for a Belgium team. It would be grand to take the car over for a month, watch him race and take in the Tour de France.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts