Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone look forward to joining the forum i live in leeds and presently own a alfa 156 1.6 sportswagon t/s if any body can help me with any info on this car i would appreciate it as i have only recently passed my driving test regards boyesy8

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Welcome to the forum :cool:

What information are you after? Have you checked the tech lounges out?

We love seeing Alfa's especially our members Alfa's, so if you have some piccies of your car - post them in the image lounge, when you get the time :)

===================
@Hugo :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kurzon said:
Welcome to the forum :cool:

What information are you after? Have you checked the tech lounges out?

We love seeing Alfa's especially our members Alfa's, so if you have some piccies of your car - post them in the image lounge, when you get the time :)

===================
@Hugo :p

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hello there, welcome here. :D :)

Don't bother with Kurzon, he's just a robot and doesn't say much things with sense. ;)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello! I reckon you should have a search on the forum for the V6 Mod - very economical and effective, then if it hasn't got them already get yourself some clear side indicators :cool: That should be good for starters! :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hi fraser i liked it as soon as i looked at it ,i have bought it second hand as it is my 1st car the looks the style and everything about just looks classy it had all the service history with it and is a lovely alfa red colour on a y reg plate in the future i can not see myself buying anything else it must be love at 1st sight regards boyesy8

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bomberlow said:
Hello! I reckon you should have a search on the forum for the V6 Mod - very economical and effective, then if it hasn't got them already get yourself some clear side indicators :cool: That should be good for starters! :D
thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts