Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Welcome Alvin! Please post pics in the "show us your car" thread and introduce yourself in the "who's who" thread. Then of course Guilie will tell you to lower your car 50mm and Turbonutters will tell you that you can crank the boost to 2 bar and make 200kW, Springbok and Sarel (GTA-QV) will tell you how to polish your car and the rest of us will join in with all sorts of arguements!:cheese:

Just kidding... You'll find we have the best forum here, so enjoy!:thumbs:

P

·
0 Posts
Welcome Alvin,

Corrie will tell you about the mechanical things, I will tell you about Alfa sales, Frost will tell you about restorations, Eric will tell you about a 155 he loved :cheese:

Enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome Alvin, the world of Alfa`s is a wonderful and sometimes frustrating place but stick with it cos the pro`s out way the con`s.
Plus.... how cool do look in that GT :cool:

PJ

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
And I shall tell you who you can dice and who not :D

Stefaans will arrange you a cool new avatar cartoon probably

Hygrade will be your sound man and novitec tuning box pusher, hygrade had a GT also, but he had sound in that left me deaf for the day and set my 159's alarm off :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
WELCOME BRA. Name is Juan-Paul and yes stay in South Africa, Pretoria. Also driving a gt jtd and currentlly on holiday in the kalahari, and then to cape town. I had my one remap and the dyno shows currently doing 130 kw and 415 nm torque. My fuel consumption also inproved and was now at a speed of 140 17.7 km/l. Its a great car, did had some few problems, but nothing that you can not fix by yourself without spending the money.

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
Hi Alvin! - Welcome to AO :)

(Zeff' is right... If you like driving quickly, using all of the car's performance, I'd recommend having a Q2 Diff' fitted)

P

·
0 Posts
Stefaans is alive and well.. Spoke to him a week or so back. He seems swamped at work...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts