Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to say hello. I'm based in NW and haven't yet got an Alfa, but have in mind to get a GT V6 just as soon as I can find a good one....

·
Registered
12,861 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO, good luck in your search for a GT.....:HAPPY:

G

·
Just to say hello. I'm based in NW and haven't yet got an Alfa, but have in mind to get a GT V6 just as soon as I can find a good one....
We meet again, see you found us ok :lol: welcome to AONW, plenty going on around here just keep your eyes peeled :thumbs:

Ps Even though your Alfaless you will still be made welcome at meets, you won't be the first to turn up in a mazda either, just do what 73GTVJim did and hide it round the corner :lol:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
welcome aboard pendomer. mangoletsi mentioned they were getting a low mileage v6 in sometime around now :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
Welcome matey, hope you manage to find a GTV6, would be great to see another at some AONW meets!

·
Registered
300 Posts

Hi Pendomer

Welcome to the North West Forum.

If you are still looking for a GT V6, we have one on its way to us - details below.

Alfa GT 3.2 V6 Part Exchange Coming in........

Lovely low mileage Alfa GT 3.2 V6 that we have agreed to take in as a part exchange, details below:

Alfa GT 3.2 V6
Silver with Black Leather
55 Reg
29,000 miles
Full Mangoletsi Service History
10 months MOT
12 Months Warranty
2 x Keys
18" Spoke Alloys, Air Con, CD Changer, C.Locking, Elec Windows, ABS, Cruise Control
£11,490 to Alfaowner.com members £11,990 RRP

PM me with your contact details if you are interested.

Regards
Mangoletsi

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
welcome to the clan matey.:thumbs:

that GT above sounds nice:thumbs::D

·
Registered
6,811 Posts

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,545 Posts
thats a fair point also, but when i get it back tomorrow it will be red with a dollop of white on it :D

·
Registered
6,811 Posts

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts