Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

So I'm going to look at 2 GTV V6's at the weekend, and I wondered whether you could provide any pearls of wisdom for when I'm there.

The primary one will have a new cambelt/service inc plugs done before I receive it, will have a freshly painted bonnet and new front disc's and pads.

What should I be on the look out for?

Thank you very much in advance!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Hi guys,

So I'm going to look at 2 GTV V6's at the weekend, and I wondered whether you could provide any pearls of wisdom for when I'm there.

The primary one will have a new cambelt/service inc plugs done before I receive it, will have a freshly painted bonnet and new front disc's and pads.

What should I be on the look out for?

Thank you very much in advance!
It's also got new shocks all round + fr/top mounts & a lot of Autodelta extras.....so where's the other one...........Ben?

Clive

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's also got new shocks all round + fr/top mounts & a lot of Autodelta extras.....so where's the other one...........Ben?

Clive
Ha, hi Clive!

The other is from a private seller which I don't have an appointment for as of now!

I do apologise that I didn't include those other extra's :biglaugh:

I look forward to seeing you at the end of the week (if I'm still allowed after being rumbled :depressed:)

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Ha, hi Clive!

The other is from a private seller which I don't have an appointment for as of now!

I do apologise that I didn't include those other extra's :biglaugh:

I look forward to seeing you at the end of the week (if I'm still allowed after being rumbled :depressed:)
Call me Wednesday/Thursday after you've arranged the other one as well please, weekend should be fine.

Clive

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Call me Wednesday/Thursday after you've arranged the other one as well please, weekend should be fine.

Clive
If I haven't heard back from the other seller by Thursday then I won't seeing it I shouldn't think, but I will contact you either way :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts