Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just thought I'd say hello in the North West part of the forum. First time Alfa owner, picked up a great 2.4 159 from Mangos last spring and it's been absolutely fantastic.

Looking forwards to picking up some ideas on where I can take it some good runs in the area!
:)

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
Howdy mate, welcome to the NW section, nice to meet you today, really nice car you have.
just keep checking in here and you will see when we are going for a spin:)

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
welcome to the NW clan buddy:thumbs:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys. Wayne-dear - thanks, you too. It's running a whole lot better this evening after Gus' regen, I feel a good long run coming on at the weekend.

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
welcome aboard alfauser, keep an eye out for meets etc on AONW - new faces are always made very welcome :thumbs: whereabouts in lancs are you?

al

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome aboard alfauser, keep an eye out for meets etc on AONW - new faces are always made very welcome :thumbs: whereabouts in lancs are you?

al
Will do - thanks. I'm in Eccles/Hope area.

BTW - I've got a question about my 159 - I attempted to change a faulty headlight bulb a while back, and the retaining clip pinged off, never to be seen again :cry:

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement?
We made one out of some wire, which is doing the job at the moment, but I fancy putting some higher strength bulbs in, and I don't even want to attempt that without a spare or two!

Cheers guys.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
ha, just up the road from me, well 5 miles up the road:lol:

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
BTW - I've got a question about my 159 - I attempted to change a faulty headlight bulb a while back, and the retaining clip pinged off, never to be seen again :cry:

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement?
We made one out of some wire, which is doing the job at the moment, but I fancy putting some higher strength bulbs in, and I don't even want to attempt that without a spare or two!

Cheers guys.[/QUOTE]

Post this up in the 159 section mate:)

·
Registered
6,811 Posts

·
Registered
6,811 Posts

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,532 Posts
careful you dont wear your keyboard out Chris :lol:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts