Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As ive said hi in the newbie area ill get down to it... (if im in the wrong area please tell me)

On thursday i became the proud owner of a 156 GTA, i have come from a
MK5 R32 due to it being stolen after 5 weeks of ownership!!!.

My friend had a GTA for 9 or so months and it started from there.

Sourced this 52reg one and it was MINT 36k on the clock and not one dent, ding or scratch and what i believe is the best private reg in the world!!! so i bought it and must say massively impressed.

Anyway here are the pics after 6 hours of washing/clay bar/buffing

Also if someone knows the last owner would be nice to say how good condition it was in - better than my 07 R32!!!

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
That looks very very cool..... :thumbs:

Best place to post picture threads is in the just images lounge,..... when you link your pictures in there, they appear on the page....:thumbs:

·
Registered
384 Posts
best reg plate in the world?

i like your photo`s, very nice photo`s and very nice car.

i just wondered what the best reg plate in the world was?

why is it covered up please?

i have seen many cars for sale with the number plates covered up also, do you know why this is ?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Licence is covered due to not wanting people copying it for stolen vehicles as this happened on my last car.

Its good though.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Great work in making it look sparkeling. Love the wheels, go perfect with it. That car is to sexy. Congrats mate!!!

·
Registered
503 Posts
awesome car... i'll never get tired of looking at a 156 GTA :wow:

Give us a run down on how it compares to the R32
Yes, give us the comparison of the r32 against the GTA, i have driven r32,s many a time, and loved them, but not sunk my nails into a GTA yet, would love to know your thoughts...

P.S. Your car looks stunning :)
want to swap it for a 1.8twinny Sportback ;)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Car looks great I swear it´s the one I was going to see in peston at an italian indie, by the time I sorted my shizzle it was sold! Is it as good as I think it is! Which do you prefer the 32 or the gta? Pics look great thanks for sharing. cheers.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 17 of 17 Posts