Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi People,
Emigrated to Ireland from South Africa 2 months ago where I have left my 1969 BMW 2800 CS Coupe,
As I grew up with 2 Alfasuds and a sprint it was an easy sell to get me into a 1995 155 which I am seriously enjoying at the moment.
As soon as I get over the Currency exchange rate shock I will upgrade to a 156Would appreciate contact,especially Alfisti in Ireland

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Hi D,

There are plenty of them on here. Strat strolling through the forum and you will soon come across them.

In the mean-time, welcome to the forum and to the cold end of the world :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Welcome to AO, Dax. :)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Goeie More Dax :)

Welcome to AO. :cool:

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Hi

Im in Kerry and currently have three Alfas as well as a few other makes. I have an 1983 Alfasud 1.5Ti, 1972 1300 Gt Junior, and my GT 1.9Jtd :cool:
I hope you like rain :eek:

Welcome to AO ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for a very warm welcome!
it's really appreciated and a baie dankie to Alfaholic
Am in Loughrea, County Galway and curious about how many oldies have survived the tin worm??
Have this dream about finding a 1750,2000GT or 1300 Guilia in pristine condition in the back of a Barn
Wife has realised that I was being sneaky when I found the car but there was no way I would have snuck the BMW 3.0CS in Dublin past her as a ;) daily driver
Anyone close by in the West plse advise as I am having serious withdrawal symptoms from not being able to have a chat with ppl with a love of well engineered, fun to drive cars
regards
Dax

1 - 9 of 9 Posts