Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
<: posh kurzon voice on :>

in addition to master kurzons pleasant welcome, i too, sitting here with my pipe in the study, indeed welcome you back, whom ever and where ever you have been :D

<: posh kurzon voice off :>

<: note to self, kurzons even stranger than first thought :cheese: :>

lol

hi lips,

ahhh, a teasing drama queen, i think i like you!!

hhhmmmm, lets see.........

do you have a spider??

maybe a gtv???

don't know enough about you..............

you've got a duke, so you're a speedy lass...........

erm, shot in the dark; shiney red GT???

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Toronto Spider said:
...... It's supposed to be trendy right now. "Stitch and *****" cafés (where you can sit down and have a coffee in the same place you buy your wool and needles) are starting to open up all over the city. Plus it's become the "in" hobby for celebrities like Julia Roberts, Madonna, Iman, Hilary Swank, Cameron Diaz, Daryl Hannah, Goldie Hawn, Eartha Kitt, Winona Ryder, Julianne Moore, Rose McGowan, Courtney Thorne-Smith, Kate Moss, Madeline Albright, Vanna White, Megan Mullaly, Sarah Jessica Parker, Joanne Woodward, Russell Crowe, Bob Mackie, Stu Bloomberg, and Rosie Grier ( yes I know not all of the previously mentioned names are "real" celebrities ;) ), but personally I find celebrity endorsements a good reason to avoid things. ;) :D Still if you're really keen on this new pursuit, here is Julia Robert's sweater pattern .......

Tor, where on Earth do you dig up all this rubbish from?!?!? :rolleyes: :p ;)

·
Super Moderator
44,946 Posts
Toronto Spider said:
Chrysler 300M,
--Toronto

Actually, we are getting that one!
It got slated by Top Gear last week. Said it looks fantastic, very imposing, but is terrible to drive.

Lips - It's been AGES, welcome back to your true home, amongst the rest of us nutters.

I'm (jealously) guessing that you're getting a GT.

Oh, and I have the Sony DSCP73, and really like it. Hugo wouldn't, as it doesn't have enopugh bells and whistles ;) but as point and click cameras go, they're very good, the results are generally fantastic, some of the pictures from my honeymoon are really impressive.
I can't remember what advantage yours has over mine (apart from a better photographer behind it :D ) either it's 5x zoom instead of 3x, or 5MP instead of 3.2 (or both). Either way, you should get even better results.

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Bazza
I think it was a 300C on Top Gear. The V8 mobster hot rod thingy?
It looked cool, but it sounded flipping awful to drive!
:eek:
I think the 300M is a more mainstream family "sedan".
;)
Anyway, what would be the chances of Lips getting either?!
:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Hi Lips and welcome back! :)

So you`re getting a GT?....... with a Bose system,(all the better to listen to your favourite Prince tracks on).And it will be black with black leather,because you are a classy kind of girl.Right or right? ;)

Bset regards Pete

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Spiderman said:

So you`re getting a GT?....... with a Bose system,(all the better to listen to your favourite Prince tracks on).And it will be black with black leather,because you are a classy kind of girl.Right or right? ;)

Bset regards Pete
Eve wants to go "all black" for the GT too... everybody keeps saying not do it, because the car needs contrast :rolleyes:
the only compromise would be black/red interior..
but i still prefer black/black :cool:

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Wimster said:
Eve wants to go "all black" for the GT too... everybody keeps saying not do it, because the car needs contrast :rolleyes:
the only compromise would be black/red interior..
but i still prefer black/black :cool:
I prefer the inverted look............

Red on the Outside.......Black on th inside ;) :D

·
Super Moderator
44,946 Posts
Spiderman said:

Bset regards Pete
That'd be the Foo Fighters on the Bose, I think you'll find :p

·
Super Moderator
44,946 Posts
RicksAlfas said:
Bazza
I think it was a 300C on Top Gear. The V8 mobster hot rod thingy?
It looked cool, but it sounded flipping awful to drive!
:eek:
I think the 300M is a more mainstream family "sedan".
;)
Anyway, what would be the chances of Lips getting either?!
Cheers Rick. I was in danger of looking like I knew something then :rolleyes: :p

·
Super Moderator
44,946 Posts
Maybe she hasn't bought a new car, maybe she's just bought a really small garage?

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Stori said:
I prefer the inverted look............

Red on the Outside.......Black on th inside ;) :D
Me too.
:D
And if any lady passengers want to bring more black leather to the inside of my car, they are more than welcome.
;)

I bet Lips isn't going to come back now.
She's remembered what a bunch of weirdos we are.
:rolleyes: :eek:

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Hi Lips welcome back. You didn't actually say you were getting a GT did you?. I think it was someones assumption wasnt it?.
so come on spill the Beans. :p

PS Rick Like the new Av, got her started yet.. ;)

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Spiderman said:
Your Bertie or Lips? :D
I was on about the car of course.
;)
But Lips is being very coy isn't she?
I thought she would have let us know about her new car by now.
I mean we've had some good guesses - Hummer, 300C/M, Volvo, Mini, small garage.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts