Alfa Romeo Forum banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Now I have frigthened you... :( :(

Who is going to play with me now, if you abandon me :confused: :confused: :confused: :(

I'm so cute... like a babybear :)

;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Don't know what's more scary, your last post or the one before :eek:

I'm still here :D

Lurking around, in the dark ... ready to pounce and attack someone :mad:

That reminds me, where is Pasiot :confused: I've been trying to get his attention. Is he cooking?

You should join the JNT - if you're mad enough to do so :p :p

;) :)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I'm actually not sure what JNT is ... but what ever it is... I'm mad enough :p :p

And Pasi is in Alfa meeting :D

;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Alfa meeting :confused:

JNT = Just Noticed Thread... in the WOT lounge. ;)

Only a few have ventured in. Those who escaped have never been the same since :rolleyes:

;)

Some of us still can't escape :rolleyes: ... but we don't want to because we are too crazy to be let lose everywhere :p :p

:rant: <-- sign of the madness ;)

:)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Maybe I come visit... I'm mad :rant:

There was some kind of Alfa meeting ... so naturaly he went there :)

;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Yes that explains Pasi absence, thankyou you Royal Madness :D ;)

... now explain why you are mad :p

;) :)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Well thanks... I really am The Royal Madness :D

Mad... well... there is lots of reasons... and I'm not unbiased to explain it for you :D :D

Maybe you should ask someone else :)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
kurzon said:
... now explain why you are mad :p
It's a quality that you get when you are with the mad poller :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
17,658 Posts
kurzon said:
Alfa meeting :confused:

JNT = Just Noticed Thread... in the WOT lounge. ;)

Only a few have ventured in. Those who escaped have never been the same since :rolleyes:

;)

Some of us still can't escape :rolleyes: ... but we don't want to because we are too crazy to be let lose everywhere :p :p

:rant: <-- sign of the madness ;)

You will never get rid of the sand :eek:

I'm still recovering from my visit to JNT :( :( :( :(

My advice is don't go there :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Alfagirl said:
Well thanks... I really am The Royal Madness :D

Mad... well... there is lots of reasons... and I'm not unbiased to explain it for you :D :D

Maybe you should ask someone else :)
Nope, I don't want to hear it from Pasi - he too good a fiend to tell me the truth :D You tell me in your Royal way :D

... and looky it's Alfagj the newbie who ventured in and found it hard to recover from the JNT :lol: Where are you Dude, come back in ;)

But, Alfagirl, I guess you aren't easily scared off :D

Hope you having a good time here ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Pasi said:
Yeah, that's our HuGo ... always picking on the weak girls :rolleyes:
Better that than on weak boys, like you with Kurz. :p

:D ;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
I'm not weak :p ... but I bet I could beat Pasi in an arm wrestle :D

What say you Pasi fiend :p

;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Go on girls. :lol:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
kurzon said:
I'm not weak :p ... but I bet I could beat Pasi in an arm wrestle :D

What say you Pasi fiend :p

;)
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
kurzon said:
Nope, I don't want to hear it from Pasi - he too good a fiend to tell me the truth :D You tell me in your Royal way :D

But, Alfagirl, I guess you aren't easily scared off :D

Hope you having a good time here ;)

No I'm not... so take your hats and hold tied :) :D couse I'm not going to scared off :D ;)

and the mad thing... well... it's hard to tell you ... but in school me and my friend ... well ... we laught always and everything that only was possible ... and so ... well for us it was everything ... and since that ... we have been the two mad girls :cheese: :cheese: wasn't that easy to understand :cheese: :cheese: :lol: :lol:

Sure I do...

;)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
THROTTLEMAN said:
Tell me about it... :rolleyes:
There is nothing to tell... I hate cold... but I hate warm too... isn't that dissonant :confused: :confused: ????????

I'm a bit confused now... Well... I just like something between cold and warm...

:cool: :cool:

:p ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Alfagirl said:
There is nothing to tell...
That was just an expression! :D I wasn't expecting you to tell me something about that. ;)

I hate cold... but I hate warm too... isn't that dissonant :confused: :confused: ????????
No, it just shows you like good weather, not very cold, not very warm. :) 25ºc for me is the best temperature.

I'm a bit confused now... Well... I just like something between cold and warm...

:cool: :cool:

:p ;)
:D ;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Alfagirl said:
No I'm not... so take your hats and hold tied :) :D couse I'm not going to scared off :D ;)

and the mad thing... well... it's hard to tell you ... but in school me and my friend ... well ... we laught always and everything that only was possible ... and so ... well for us it was everything ... and since that ... we have been the two mad girls :cheese: :cheese: wasn't that easy to understand :cheese: :cheese: :lol: :lol:

Sure I do...

;)
So basically at school you laughed alot :) That's nice ;) When I was at school I ran alot :eek: To get away from people :eek: Only kidding - but my school experience wasn't such a laugh as yours :D

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
THROTTLEMAN said:
That was just an expression! :D I wasn't expecting you to tell me something about that. ;)
Yes... I know it was only an expression... but... well... it was...

Well... I don't know... maybe I was just trying to prove something to myself... :rolleyes: :confused:

61 - 80 of 90 Posts