Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm kind of way a new member in here. I really don't know nothing about cars (and my english is terrible), but still I own one. Actually it's not just me, but still I own one.

I guess it's sounds horrible, that a young girl who doesn't know nothing about cars owns Alfa, but like you all I can learn too. And of course the other owner of the Alfa (who is a man), do all what I can't. Which actually includes everything. He is the one who suggest to me these pages, and now I'm here.

Maybe this helps me to understand cars better and maybe it makes my english more understandable. :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello & welcome Alfagirl :D Your english is great and you are right that this is a good place to learn about your bella, when things go wrong with her - whoops i mean IF things go wrong ;) Please feel free to post up some piccys of your flashy finnish motor!

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Hi Alfagirl!
never mind how good or bad your English is, you're welcome :)
Now, let's see... a girl WITH an Alfa..
Let's time Hugo to see how long it takes him to get in here and ask for pics
10,9,8,7.....:D

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Wimster said:
Let's time Hugo to see how long it takes him to get in here and ask for pics
10,9,8,7.....:D
:lol: ... he's slacking a bit lately ;)

Welcome to the board :cool: Don't worry about your English, just post away and enjoy the time you spend here :) BTW you wouldn't happen to know Pasi here would you ;)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome Alfagirl. :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Welcome to AO Alfagirl :)
Hope you learn lots of interesting things about your car here!
Stick around, and dont worry about English spelling, i'm sure someone will ask or point you in the right direction if we're unsure what you mean! :rolleyes:

...........should we be afraid? :confused: :eek: :D

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
p17sut said:
...........should we be afraid? :confused: :eek: :D

:D :D :D :D Sure you do... I'm a scary woman :D

;)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kurzon said:
BTW you wouldn't happen to know Pasi here would you ;)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How did you guess??? :confused: :confused:

I was so sure that I could be unknown... well !!!! happens ;) Let's see how long it takes that he noticed me ;) I kind of way forget to tell him about this ;) ;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Well two main things... Finland and the word 'mad' in your signature.

I have created a thread in the Way Off Topic lounge as a protest again Mr Pasi (to his fiend, me Pasiot ;)) having his own bespoke title under his name, 'The Mad Poller'. A thread that has completely developed a life of its own :lol: We call it our sandpit now :D

Anyway, welcome again to the Board. It's a nice place and may you enjoy the time you spend here :)

If you don't understand anything or have any questions then feel free to ask as the folk here are more than accommodating ;)

Till laters ;)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Yes, welcome my dear ;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Pasi said:
Yes, welcome my dear ;)
I guess you aren't talking to me Pasi :p :lol:

... about time you welcomed the better half ;)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kurzon said:
Well two main things... Finland and the word 'mad' in your signature.

I have created a thread in the Way Off Topic lounge as a protest again Mr Pasi (to his fiend, me Pasiot ;)) having his own bespoke title under his name, 'The Mad Poller'. A thread that has completely developed a life of its own :lol: We call it our sandpit now :D
Oh... well... my dear might be "The mad poller"... but I'm the most mad people in this country... and the word "mad" was actually coincidence. It's my signature becouse of something that happend in school few years ago... and it really was a mad thing ;) :lol:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Ah-ha the Mrs Pasi!!!

Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Green Cloverleaf said:
We would just LOVE to see some pics of you car :D ;)
Oh my... I have no pics of my car... yeah, I know... I'm a horrible car owner...

But if you want to see something, you can look pics from Pasis car... it's mine too, so... ;)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Alfa20V said:
Ah-ha the Mrs Pasi!!!

Welcome aboard! :)
Oi!!! Why's the cat here just now :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:p :p :p

;)

1 - 20 of 90 Posts