Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I have recently become a Medio Member after reading so many useful posts since I moved to a modern Alfa! My first Alfa I bought in Jersey CI in 1983 a ;72 105 GTV. I drove this car for a couple of months in the UK and knew it would come back to Oz with me. I eventually sold the car for the cost of a very original 85 GTV6 in 1990. Last year, as my aged body decayed further, I sold the GTV6 back to the original owner. From nice simple cars easy to work on I leapt into the modern "nightmare". I now own a 03 156 JTS Selespeed. Touch wood it has not provided any nast surprises, so far. But I sleep better now that know I have the expertise and resouces of this club and the similar club in Victoria who have a very similar forum. Needless to say I live miles from any true Alfa spanner expert , the nearest some 1.5 hours drive away.
I ;ook forward to a fruitful relationship and the best for '10.

bobalfa ( Bob McCulloch)

K

·
0 Posts
Hello Bob and welcome.

I post on the AROCA forum in Oz as well.

Great site but for sheer volume and quality of technical posts, this is the place to be. :)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Hello Bob and welcome to AO from England.....:HAPPY:...lets hope you don't need the spannerman too often...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
Hi and Welcome from "Old an Original South Wales!!":lol:

Enjoy the club we're quite friendly and there's lots of good advice here as you have seen.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Hi and welcome from a cold, snowy England :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi Bob:)...........enjoy us and your Aussie helpers:thumbs:...............I can't help you unless you need mental health services.........then feel free to ask away!!!!!:cheese:
Too late Jilly, as an avid Alfa fan he is way beyond help! :D

Welcome Bob, hope you enjoy it here, i'm sure you will :thumbs:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts