·
Registered
13,001 Posts
George these are just right for you

Attachments

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
The Prestige look well George .. Bare anything and you will be reported to the MODS !

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
OK...I confess. 'Twas not just barefooted I had in mind. Its the leather you see, I just can't help it..:mygrin1:
REPORTED :D

Black goes with everything though.. And, those prestige ones are really cracking..:thumbs:
Ya I have always preferred Black , the one in my Old 166 were Grey and tbh if I had my way I would have bought black like yours George , but would be more discreet than you :lol:

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Good spot Gav, but I didn't have a Spider two years ago. I think I missed the boat on that bulk buy...:lol:
Sorry, I meant to add that they still do the replicas that they lads got from the bulk buy, you can buy them one at a time.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I got some of those Autostyle ones for my Spider when I bought it, they were brilliant - fitted perfectly, could pick colour combinations to suit the car, I even took a picture of the spider script on the boot and they embroidered it on to the mat for me. Groovy.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
I got some of those Autostyle ones for my Spider when I bought it, they were brilliant - fitted perfectly, could pick colour combinations to suit the car, I even took a picture of the spider script on the boot and they embroidered it on to the mat for me. Groovy.
Did the same thing but the script on mine is out by 90 degrees but I think if you order them now it should be spot on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts