Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are Brand New Magneti Marelli tuning boxes available in the classifides. These have been dyno'd and give an increase of approx 25-40 bhp and 35-60 Nm (25-45 ft-lb) of torque.
You can get them from tmc for £450 inc vat, but will let them go for just £339...
Not sure if I am allowed to post this but I think it would be best for everyone if more people new about this as it won't last at the price for long so I can't wait really.

But I know how popular these Magneti Marelli boxes are with italian cars and so I think I just wanted some more people to have a chance of getting one on their cars. I personally have one on mine and its more than great.:thumbs:

Alfa Romeo Classifieds - Auctions - Brand New Magneti Marelli Tuning Kit ( 25-40 bhp) - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

Thanks

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I take it these don't work on the new 1750?

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Franco has one of these on his MiTo QV and it is awesome. DO they do the Giulietta 2.0JTDm?

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Hmmmm. The part numbers on the website for the petrol and diesels are different though. I presume the relevant wiring is included in this too? Quite fancy this must say.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts