Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, glad to have found this site (although a few weeks to late 156 just snapped its timing belt) been looking for a decent Alfa forum for a while so I'm looking forward to get a few hints & tips as well as reading some amusing Alfa related tales.

I currently drive a 2000 156 1.8 TS and love it. Took me a while to track one down in the spec I wanted but eventually I did and it's safe to say I'm the envy of my workplace. I also ride a 2000 Yamaha R6 but since I bought the Alfa the bike hasn't done to many miles.

So hello to everyone and look forward to being a member of the AO community :cool:

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Howdy mate and welcome to AO - it's the place to be :cool:

... we have a fine bunch of people here with different strengths and characters :) ... so enjoy :)

Oh yes - please post some piccies of your 156 and the Yamaha if you like when you get a moment as we all love to see piccies :D

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Rosbird1 said:
oh yeah woops i forgot that :rolleyes:
That's quite alright - I handled it, so theres no problemo ;)

Jlind73 - don't forget if you have any techi questions the tech lounges are very good for doing searches :)

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Hi Jlind73
Welcome to our "little" community.. what took you so long to find us? ;)
Pics are ALWAYS appreciated :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi there, welcome to Alfaowner. :)

Does anyone asked about pics before? ;)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Hello, good to have another fellow Scottish AO :)

Stay and enjoy!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers for the welcome everyone, good to see a few bikers on here too, I'll post pic of both car and bike as soon as the Alfas fixed dont know the extent of the damage yet still sitting in the drive while I decide where shes going to get fixed.

Spiderman the 73 is my birth year I'm a bit lazy when it comes to thinkin up forum names so just use my 1st initial and the 1st 4 letters of my surname and my birth year at least that way I won't forget it :D

Rosbird what colours your Yam? you know the blue ones are faster right? :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts