Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Looking good, what sort of prices are you looking at for the lights and controller and I'm assuming its the bumper off, light casing out and prying off the light cover sort of jobbie?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking good, what sort of prices are you looking at for the lights and controller and I'm assuming its the bumper off, light casing out and prying off the light cover sort of jobbie?
We are targeting 200 €uros controller + 6 cob led rings only white versions.
The one´s in this video are on the 220 €uros range because 2 of the rings are bi color... white and ambar ( for turn signal )

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let me do some basic funtions:
When you insert the key it will light up from outside to inside, to rings of wach time in a 100% intensity, and then it goes down to 60% so we can spare a litle bit the rings....
Then when you give turn signals we have two options:
If you have one whyte color ring it will only turn it down so it´s better to see the amber signal ( security first )
If you have two color ring, the ring will turn also amber at the same time of the turn signal lamp and 1 second after turn signal off it will turn white on again.
When you take the key out it will turn 100% again the intensity and after 5 seconds it shuts down 2 rings each time from inside to outside.
We are trying to get better prices.... but it´s in the process....
The controller in itself is 140 €uros

It has some hidden features also... moods

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes we know that project, and we made a lot of research about this theme and we saw that there´s a lot of people wanting this, and we some kind of upgrade it ( in our way ) with diff rings, moods and we want to take it seriously, in 3 weeks it will be avaible to delivery to anyone, we are targeting Ebay for making sales, we don´t want to be a On Demand only.... we Want to offer one product that when you want you can get it without waiting...
The product is diffrent, tecnology is diffrent, our could be almost custom build moods....
Hoppe you can see the differences....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No. The controller is our own. It s not a copy. Developed by us in this last months

Enviado do meu SM-G935F através de Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We gladly anser all question to who is interested on the controller. We do not intend to have any problems. If forum admin thinks it s some way abusing we ll gladly take the post down.
It seams people are more interested on defending someone else products that know ower controller. Future post with that intention will not be ansered

Enviado do meu SM-G935F através de Tapatalk

·
Registered
274 Posts
I can't see a problem. Bottom line is there that there are only so many variations on a Halo build. Both projects have different characteristics and modding is all about progressing and improving as long as it's not passing off someone else's work as your own. This does not appear to be that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If the hidden features you're talking about are anything like this: https://youtu.be/cNhUq85xm6Q?t=49 and/or this: https://youtu.be/cNhUq85xm6Q?t=60 then you have got my interest.

We are still working on subject, and colecting opinions about times.... so any opinion is good for us. We don´t wish to copy any format of other controllers. This controlloer was buit with the intention of having minimal install, and being very easy to change.... We can almost personalize it as client wish in matters of moods....
Hoppe we can count with everybody to make a better and better controller....

Here is a litle preview

https://youtu.be/hRmnxbKP8UA

·
Registered
787 Posts
6K LED colour I think would be a nice choice instead of 5k bright white if thats a possible custom request.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
6K LED colour I think would be a nice choice instead of 5k bright white if thats a possible custom request.
Yes it is all possible, we can sell it as a kit or sell only the controller. We can also provide 6k no problem, or if the client wish he can buy is own rings acording to his preferences and install it with ower controller.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Yeah count me in to, sounds very interesting indeed.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Any chance of multi coloured rings so the front indicators can cycle from one side to the other,

like the new Audi rear indicators do.

So when turning left the inner left halo lights up orange then the middle left then the outer left.

I'm sure you get what I mean?

Also how much for a full kit? ready to install, i dont fancy stripping down my headlights, just want something plug and play.

Axe

1 - 20 of 22 Posts