Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody !

I have just joined this forum today - found it when searching for more info about Alfa - I plan to purchase one later this year (hopefully by September), and found lots and lots of helpful info- thank you all;

I live in Bucharest (Romania), I'm 28 years old and currently drive a Dacia for about 5 years now- not such a bad experience as one could expect, but now - as I grew older - I need something with more style, class and marquee history - so the obvious choice is Alfa, but still not decided whether it would be a GT or a 159; Now, the things I'm considering are - 1. the roads here aren't anything like Germany's autobahns, 2. most of the reviews I've read praise 159's build quality and compare it to the problems 156 had (and although much improved, the GT is based on 156), 3. I like GT's design more than 159's.

See you around,
Adrian

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Welcome to AO! :)

Good luck with your search! :D

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi & thanks everybody for the warm welcome !
Yes, Dacia now uses exclusivelly Renault engines; mine has an old 1.4 (75 hp) ... After my model (modestly called SuperNova) there was another "facelift" called Solenza, and then the well-known 5,000 Euro car- the Logan (which costs about 8,000 Eur if you want some optionals like wheels and steering wheel ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts