Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Collecting my new (facelift) 150 Super Veloce tomorrow morning! And I'm keeeping my two GTAs: Livin' the dream :thumbup:

·
Administrator
88,043 Posts
Well wear :cool: & don't forget to post some pics :thumbs:

But having 2 GTA & adding a Giulietta to the fleet is just being greedy :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
Collecting my new (facelift) 150 Super Veloce tomorrow morning! And I'm keeeping my two GTAs: Livin' the dream :thumbup:
How's the car been going then?
Had a facelift 150TB Base model myself for a week (my own was awaiting new Oil Cooler part arriving which they found needed replaced during my first service). Was in base red and they delivered it to me with 8 miles on the clock. Apparently was due to be one of the salesmen car from Donnelly Mallusk. It had this so annoying little "wind whistle" coming from somewhere around the rear passenger door which I let them know about but was one of those things once you heard it once annoyed you after a while! Really missed my centre arm rest, did love the new badges and specifically the black one on the steering wheel. Did really drink the petrol mind you (though can be expected with a new engine) only did Ballyclare>Antrim>Mallusk>Ballyclare>Mallusk on £15. Did like the new Uconnect app on your phone etc but missed my own larger screen. Hated the normal seats mind you and the look without the bodykit. Just can't bring myself to buying the new shape with nothing much changing from my own except the android uconnect,new badging and front grill. At least the last time I changed the interior changed along with addition of the touchscreen etc and the new colours.

Awaiting the proper pricing for the Giulia myself but was abit disappointed in seeing the Dutch price list showing the "normal" petrols to only be 200bhp but can't wait to see the figures for the car properly so roll on Goodwood.

PS What colour did you go for so I know who to wave at lol.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really pleased with the Guilietta so far,though four months on and I've only done 1300 miles! (I've still been using the GTA's on and off) Also impressed with Uconnect,no more fumbling for the phone and pulling over if it's an important call. As my car was Donnelly's launch model it's got a lot of upgrades including black/red alcantara upholstry which isn't even avaliable as an option on the Super,as well as the Veloce kit which includes the side mouldings and all chromework is finished in dark satin (mirrors,door handles,window surrounds,grill surround etc.Along with the darkened headlights this gives the car a really purposeful look. Ther is of course a huge difference in fuel consumption compared to the GTA's,so although I've hardly bettered 40mpg so far I'm well pleased,considering I've only done very short journeys so far (couple of miles to work or into town)apart from a couple of trips to Belfast.Still miss the Busso's grunt though!!

·
Registered
36,829 Posts
Have you got pics ?
Especially the badge and the order of the first three letters on the badge!
I've never seen black/red alcantara

1 - 7 of 7 Posts