Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I've finally made it after wanting an Alfa since before I could drive, many years ago.
I'm now the very smilie owner of a 2000 GTV 2.0 lusso in Blue with tan leather... I Love it!

I love the fact that my lovely wife gave me the money to buy it and she loves it too, so I'm onto a winner!

I brought it near Crawley then drove to Portsmouth for dinner with my Mum. I then drove to Stranraer Scotland for a ferry home to belfast. My face hurt after 7 hours of driving with a huge grin....

My baby made it without any dramas... I think the massive drive (maybe the longest it has ever done) was too much for the battery which died the day I got home, I think it was the original Battery as it was an Alfa Romeo Battery?

All's good now, I have a list of things to do to make her perfect but nothing to serious... The airbag light has come on, I think from me moving seats and cleaning like a mad man lol So its off to see the man who can reset that... ( I might invest in the cables myself soon or add to my xmas list)

I love this forum... Its so informative... Your all Alfa mad loons like me :lol:

Cheers Mark

·
Premium Member
42,863 Posts
Hello Mark and welcome to the world of AO :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome...

This forum is fantastic. My xmas list is growing each time I'm on here.

·
Registered
12,751 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO.......after 3 years of owning my GTV I still smile like Cheshire cat every time I drive her..........:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

Saluti, Giordano.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts