Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm Chris from the Peak District in Derbyshire. I have a GTV Cup from new in Sept 2002. Love the car to bits and show it at AROC gatherings. I use it for pleasure only so it has a low mileage and is in immaculate nick. Anyone else with one, them please get in touch. Best wishes.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Hi Chris, that's a great car you've got. There's a chap on here called Happy Man who I'm sure will be in touch with you soon :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great to hear from you all. Thanks for the welcome. Like the rest of you Alfa Romeo has become part of my life (please note I do other things too!) but these cars are so unique and special. The Cup like the the GTV V6 is an affordable supercar which passes for an Italian dreamcar. J. Clarkson said rightly, "If you like style then you need one of these" Keep in touch. Chris

H

·
0 Posts
Welcome to AO dude :)

My My what a:cool: :cool: :cool: car you drive :lol:

I use mine every day but in about a month she'll only come out at weekends

Keep in touch ;)

BTW what's your number I'm 120. There is another guy in here with a Cup but he only posted a couple of times.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and welcome !! :)

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
happy man said:
Welcome to AO dude :)

My My what a:cool: :cool: :cool: car you drive :lol:

I use mine every day but in about a month she'll only come out at weekends

Keep in touch ;)

BTW what's your number I'm 120. There is another guy in here with a Cup but he only posted a couple of times.
Mr H, does this mean you're getting a new car - if so what is it?

H

·
0 Posts
Got my eye on a focus an oil burner :(

Just got a new job in Leeds and a heafty travel allowance :D

Plus side the focus is a very close match to Proteo Red the colour of my first Lovely Alfa a P1 GTV 2.0ts :D

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
You couldn't get an Alfa oil burner instead...a GT would go nicely alongside the GTV surely? ;)

H

·
0 Posts
Gary Slegg said:
You couldn't get an Alfa oil burner instead...a GT would go nicely alongside the GTV surely? ;)
Slight price difference the Focus is only £2k if you can find me a used GT for that money I'll have it :cheese:

Drove the GT 1.9 JTD at alfa experience stunning car :)

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
happy man said:
Slight price difference the Focus is only £2k if you can find me a used GT for that money I'll have it :cheese:

Drove the GT 1.9 JTD at alfa experience stunning car :)
Ahh, that's makes sense now, I thought you were getting a company car with your new job ;)

H

·
0 Posts
Gary Slegg said:
Ahh, that's makes sense now, I thought you were getting a company car with your new job ;)
No just the ££££££££££££££££

But it's not enough to buy a used GT and Mrs H would cut my b0ll0cks off if I went in to debt again for another Alfa :eek:

Thread hijack over

Chris it's mad in here so enjoy the Cup and start posting How about some pics :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi there Happy Man. Nice to hear from you. Mine is no.125 out of the 155 that were imported by ARUK. Total built for Europe was about 450 but only the red 3.0 V6 came here. There are 2.0 cups of various colours elsewhere in Europe but ours are the biz!!
Cheers Chris

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wrinx, great to hear from you! Yes I sneaked on last week and am very impressed with the site. Me and the car are very well thank you. Best wishes to you and Nardine. Talk to you again
Chris

1 - 20 of 30 Posts