Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2020 Giullia Veloce
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I am hopefully looking at buying a new Giulia Veloce within the next few weeks.

What is the warranty on a new Giulia?

Alfa website says 24 months manufacturer and 12 months retailer. I was sure when I bought my 2020 Giulia it was 5 years. I only got 3 because I bought it pre-registered.

Surely the new car warranty must still be 5 years as that would be a step backwards.

I hope to buy the car and the easy care maintenance plan using AROC affinity scheme.

Cheers.

· Registered
43,351 Posts
The “5-3-5“ was a while back. When I bought my new Stelvio in December 2018 it came with 3 years servicing and 5 years warranty instead of 3. It’s possible to buy a similar package, as you say.

“4 Year Easy Care Servicing plan available from £449 with the purchase of a new Alfa Romeo. Applies to new orders placed between 01/01/23 and 31/03/23. Ts&Cs apply.”

· Registered
939 Spider LE, Giulia Veloce, Stelvio Speciale
1,392 Posts
My understanding is the Alfa UK standard warranty is 2 years but the retailers add an extra year to make it 3 years warranty total - my Veloce certainly was 3 years warranty.
Re servicing Stellantis are promoting their Mopar Easycare service package for new cars ordered between 1st Jan - 31st March 2023.
Each brand will be slightly different and its not on the website and has only recently be circulated to dealers.
For an example I ordered a new Giulia QF last week, with a 4 year / 36k miles Easycare service package for £449 total.
Thats an amazing offer for 4 years servicing of a QF.
Not all dealers may offer it as its not very profitable but is aimed at increasing customer loyalty with the dealer / brand.

· Registered
2020 Giullia Veloce
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If that’s the case I suppose that I could buy an extended warranty at some point if I keep it beyond the 3 years.

The easy care maintenance / service plan is being offered through the affinity scheme at £449 also.

· Registered
43,351 Posts
When I was considering trading my Stelvio for a new one the salesman said the 5-3-5 deal with some time to run added to the car‘s value so I’d guess the same goes if you take the Easycare package.

· Registered
2020 Giullia Veloce
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I was considering trading my Stelvio for a new one the salesman said the 5-3-5 deal with some time to run added to the car‘s value so I’d guess the same goes if you take the Easycare package.
Yes, I suppose that’s a good point. I bought the Arnold Clark 3 year service plan with my last Veloce, but that’s not transferable to a new owner & I'm unsure if I can ‘cash in’ the unused service which would be due in June. However, with lead times on new cars I might need to use it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts