Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, my Giulia QF arrived at the dealership today and they sent me some photos of it at the valeters.

To my horror, I noticed it's got the wrong wheels. I ordered the 19" Dark 5 Holes and it's come with 19" Dark Quadrifoglios.

My order form states the correct wheels. The dealership has admitted liability and said they ****ed up when entering my order into the system.

Not sure what to do. I actually quite like the "wrong" wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
They look really nice. Maybe if you prefer them, keep them, but ask the dealer for a discount. If you really prefer and want the 5-Holes, dealer should be able to order and swap for you without issue.

If you or the dealer want to sell them, I'd be interested in buying them as a set of track day/winter wheels. My car is being delivered with Teledials, so I'd like a 2nd set of the other type.

·
Registered
883 Posts
They look wonderful and I read somewhere that they are among the lightest wheels available anywhere. The 5 hole wheels are great too, but I think keeping them was a good move.

·
AO Detailing Car Of The Year 2020 Winner
3,947 Posts
Keep them now that they have given £££ off! Looks different to all the QFs out there.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
The wheels, and indeed, the rest of the car look awesome! I think keeping them, together with a bit of your hard-earned was a good move. The dark teledials (like on mine) are getting a bit common anyway!!

·
Banned
2,484 Posts
i would have asked for a free servicing package, if its not too late, how much did the dealer refund compared to what the package is worth ?

·
Registered
279 Posts
From way down South in SA - congrats and your car looks spectacularly gangsta...!!:lick: I actually had a local dealer swop out the five hole for that rim precisely because it's light, forged and made by Fuchs. You'll grow to like them. Enjoy your new drive. Attaching some pics of mine. Cheers

1 - 20 of 24 Posts