Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,the virtual bar is open :thumbs:

44 years old,Livingston,Central Scotland,been in to Italian bikes for a while(mainly Ducatis) looking to add a 4 wheeled biatch to the wee collection :cool:
Tbh I've been looking for a month or so,but its a minefield innit,sensible head says 156 JTS or maybe a 2.5,unsensible head says GTV :rolleyes:
Sooooo many cars at soooo many different prices..........where do you start ?

Colin

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
Hi Colin - welcome to AO. :thumbs:

I was going to invite you into our South Scotland lounge but I see you've already found it, :D. Good luck with the search - any questions, you're in the right place to get the answers.

David

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO..... :thumbs:
Ducati and Alfa go well together....both the finest .....:cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm still looking for a car folks,kind of got my heart set on a 3.0 GTV 6 speed prefered,if I cant get hold of a decent one then I might think about a 2.5 156 (maybe :lol:).
I'm in Central Scotland,there a couple down south,but nothing thus far jumping out at me,my budget has dropped a little,unfortunately,now around £2.5k max.

:thumbs: Colin

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO.
The 3 liter GTV makes the heart race a little bit more than a 156.. Just like a Ducati. :)
Cheers.

·
Registered
37,652 Posts
I'm still looking for a car folks,kind of got my heart set on a 3.0 GTV 6 speed prefered,if I cant get hold of a decent one then I might think about a 2.5 156 (maybe :lol:).
I'm in Central Scotland,there a couple down south,but nothing thus far jumping out at me,my budget has dropped a little,unfortunately,now around £2.5k max.

:thumbs: Colin
Sorry, just sold mine.

TBH the 2.5V6 needs the water pump 'upgrade' and as has been said already, if you can get a nice GTV that is the way to go. Check the classifieds on here too Alfa Romeo Classifieds - Auctions - Alfa Romeo - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds looks like there are 7 for sale on here ;)

Welcome to AO, btw:thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts