Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So alfa is listening to us. They are already sticking paraflu antifreeze and selenia gearbox oil. A massive shipment of all the selenia oils for our cars is on the way and should be here in another or two. Confirmed supergroup will stock. I'm not too sure about the other dealers though.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Perhaps a mail or 3 or 5 from a few 4C buyers assisted in persuading them to bring over the correct stuff :cheese:

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
I'm demanding free oil change

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
So alfa is listening to us. They are already sticking paraflu antifreeze and selenia gearbox oil. A massive shipment of all the selenia oils for our cars is on the way and should be here in another or two. Confirmed supergroup will stock. I'm not too sure about the other dealers though.
What a coincidence. Was wiping the engine bay of the Giulietta today, peeked under the bonnet and saw sticker saying use Selenia oil, Paraflu etc. Just thought to myself: that can only happen in Italy.
And now, Mp, you're the bearer of good news!

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
When is the fluids expected to arrive AND are we all getting propper fluid changes?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hi MP im at my local alfa dealer. They are not aware of this batch of selenia etc products being delivered. Do you have any idea,contact number for which supergroup they will be delivering to.

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As I said. So far as I know Chatz but not sure who else

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
When spoke to Johadrie he said he ordered for Chatz only and stated that he's not sure other dealers know that they can order it????

·
Registered
878 Posts
It appears dealers dont communicate, I think supergroup is not so super when it comes to providing a proper customer service. Hence why we dont have the correct lubricants as specified by the manufacturer.
I wonder if the other franchises like CMH, Mcarthy, and others do.
Will have to do some homework

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
CMH don't. They believe in this Castrol.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Even among groups it's totally different. For CMH:

Umhlanga - Engen Extreme
PMB - Liqui Moly
Hatfield - Castrol Edge

1 - 14 of 14 Posts