·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all hello

Posting on behalf on my dad he never uses forums etc

recently he has purchased a 2011 159 ti

1 Does the ti have factory fitted xenons
2 How does the passenger rear seat fold has a handle but does not unlatch and seems bolted in place
3 Poor radio reception any ideas

Many thanks
Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
Never tried folding my seats ....

And as far as I know all the antennas are made from wood :))... I gave up and just use CDs now.

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
First of all hello

Posting on behalf on my dad he never uses forums etc

recently he has purchased a 2011 159 ti

1 Does the ti have factory fitted xenons
2 How does the passenger rear seat fold has a handle but does not unlatch and seems bolted in place
3 Poor radio reception any ideas

Many thanks
Dan
1. No, some do, if you have headlamp washers your car has them ( or there is a £30 cheap upgrade to xenon if you search on here)
2. The Ti has a split fold rear seat as far as I know, some only have a single piece rear ( in which case you need to pull the handle on both sides ( read the owners handbook!).
3. The car is renown for poor radio reception and has a amplified aerial that can often fail. It's in the base of the aerial, there is a thread describing how to fix it somewhere if you search ( search on the autoguide app is pants so can't find it now)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,553 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the quick responses

had a quick look at the xenon threads looks like he has the projector lamps but no headlamp washers...
looks like the arm that connects the lever to the release latch of the seat has come off so will have to have a play

and the radio cured to day fitted him a dab double dinn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts