Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure I know what a Halberd is :confused:

Anyhow, the Regazzon really makes the car stand out. Any idea about the HP/Torque improvement?
Halberd is Maserati's logo, likely to be a fork :lol:

Ummm, mayb minor improvement, but i can't really feel it, the flat spot is still there. Replacing a rear muffler only change exhaust note i think.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I can't believe how good that Ragazzon system sounds for a 2.2 JTS Brera,it makes it sound like a V6 and even sounds better than the Bertocchi system on utube, if someone could download the Bertocchi video I think you would agree with me.My computer skills are near to useless!

·
Registered
848 Posts
That (Ragazzon) sounds gorgeous! :) Can't believe it's a 2.2, it has a nice raspy roar that reminds me of more cylinders. The Bertocchi stuff sounds even better but the price tag makes me faint.

Did you change just the backbox or a complete system from cats onward? I'm looking for a similar-sounding setup for my 2.0 TS and it's down to the usual suspects - CSC, Ragazzon or Supersprint.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Does anyone think the Ragazzon sounds better than the Bertocchi, have a good listen, IMO the Ragazzon has a lot more character.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
I like the sound of the Bertocchi, Meatier than the original but sstill smooth and refined. Ragazzon is good too but sometimes does the motorcycle "fart" sound...

Have either of these actually increased the acceleration, either by increased power or faster rev increase? I know the Autodelta air filter allows faster rev increase...

·
Registered
446 Posts
The Bertocchi sounds like SS system on my 159 3.2Q4 but not quite as good but the Brera with the Ragazzon sounds nearly as good as SS on the Brera 3.2. But I guess it is a matter of personal taste. How much does the Bertocchi system cost?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts