Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone heard of this? An article I read online: http://www.great-cars.co.uk/classic-car-news/2327-new-event-to-rival-mille-miglia.html

Excerpt from it:
"The event is designed to showcase the rich variety of South Africa’s world-renowned wine region, the breathtaking beauty of the Western Cape flora and fauna and the warmth and hospitality of its people.

Centred around the Franschhoek Motor Museum the event will be a 5-day “experience” for all those taking part and the organiser’s avowed intention is that everyone leaves South Africa with an unforgettable experience, lasting memories and newly formed friendships.

Highlights will include opportunities for whale watching off the spectacular coast; driving through the world famous Franschhoek Pass; a variety of routes taking in Betty’s Bay, Stellenbosch, Paarl, Cape Town, Chapman’s Peak and Du Toitskloof – the very best of the peninsula’s scenery and most challenging of its roads."

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
oh wait damn only saw this part now "The 'Lormarins 1200’ rally entrants are restricted to motor vehicles built between 1940 and 1970. "

·
Regional Representative, For South Africa - AO-SA
5,467 Posts
If I can get my Bertone back on the road by then I may just do a road trip. (not to enter, they are talking about 10 000 Euros entry fee), but to spectate

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts