Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
I think it is time to get serious.:tut:

Went past a Bike metro cop that had a bad spill next to the R21 this morning.
It did not look good with his bike on its side next to the road and him lying still with his helmet on and a couple of good people helping him.
No matter how much I dislike the Metro I can not help feeling so bad for the poor man.
Probably some ignorant car driver that did not look.
I really hope his injuries wasn’t bad.

Actually I should rephrase I appreciate the metro cars and bikes patrolling, I hate the fat ones sitting behind trees and bridges with cameras.
The visible Metro’s do their part to keep the roads safe.

All we need is a lot of them driving around and someone to admit that speeding’s not the cause of most accidents.
The idiots making u turns and driving 60 in the fast lane cause more accidents.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
My blood boiled this morning!

Grey Polo in fast lane on N1 going as fast as left lane traffic braking on and off for 3k's for no reason. Brighted politely on my approach, then hooted and still the braking for no reason, then no braking. Eventually I was able to pass in the left lane and saw a blonde on her cellphone with not a care in the world! It seems like so many people are doing this nowadays, even old people! I've seen a couple of geezers smoke, drive and talk on their cellphones all at once.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think it is time to get serious.:tut:

Went past a Bike metro cop that had a bad spill next to the R21 this morning.
It did not look good with his bike on its side next to the road and him lying still with his helmet on and a couple of good people helping him.
No matter how much I dislike the Metro I can not help feeling so bad for the poor man.
Probably some ignorant car driver that did not look.
I really hope his injuries wasn’t bad.

Actually I should rephrase I appreciate the metro cars and bikes patrolling, I hate the fat ones sitting behind trees and bridges with cameras.
The visible Metro’s do their part to keep the roads safe.

All we need is a lot of them driving around and someone to admit that speeding’s not the cause of most accidents.
The idiots making u turns and driving 60 in the fast lane cause more accidents.
Apparently it's the new revolving blue lights, upped from 3kW to 23kW, and as soon as they switch it on, the whole bike spins around and around.... :vomit:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts