Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya Guyz & Galz,
I've got to admit to being a petrol head as I now own 8 motors. Varying from a Mahindra Jeep, Mitsubishi L200 thru' to my latest The ALF. ALF being a 33 1.5 ie approx 1990(ish). I'm in desperate need of a wiring diagram for ALF, due to Cypriots using the twist & tape method I've got no indicators, stereo, & a very lumpy idle.
On another note I also need a gear lever mount 'cos finding gears is like stirring porridge

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Hi Si. Welcome to AO. I'll bring a new gear lever mount over to Paphos for you if you can put me up for say... two weeks. :D

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Hello Si - I worked for the UN in Cyprus for a time a few years back - loved it there - so many old cars in everyday use.

I have a wiring diagram for an alfasud sprint - dunno if that's any good. Its for the later model sprint which some people say were just an Alfa 33 with a different body?;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alfaguy Thanks for the quick response I understand that the wiring diagrams are the same aswell, would love a copy to see if I can make the ALF more legal than most other Cyp's cars

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Roswell. Thanks for the speedy response. I'm sure I could talk 'er indoors into putting a fellow petrol head up for a couple of weeks, if only to shut me up going on about ALF

M

·
0 Posts
welcome Si..looks like you could have a very nice business opportunity on the horizon...an alfa camp in cyprus

:) :)

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
The wiring diagrams I have are quite detailed - do you need the wiring diagram for a specific system or all systems? ;)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Cyprus Si said:
Hiya Guyz & Galz,
I'm in desperate need of a wiring diagram for ALF, due to Cypriots using the twist & tape method I've got no indicators, stereo, & a very lumpy idle.
I was just going to say that you should be blaming the Italians - that sounds perfectly normal for a '90 33, injected or not ! <g>

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Welcome to AO! :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi,
Just back from Cyprus, my first visit, loved it, stayed north of Polis. Anyway I remembered reading that at least one group member was from Cyprus. We hired a car, would have loved to have driven an Alfa round those mountian roads. Had a Renault Megane that needing changing down to 1st to get round corners, changed it for a Focus a bit better by with no go. Saw a few Alfas on our travels which was nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts