Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, First post on here but not the last!!!

Basically, i've gone and bought a Red metallic GTV 2.0 TS, mint condition etc, no mods, just standard, Currently doing insurance quotes and pulling my hair out, Im 25 and soo far AF have quoted the cheapest of £1200 3rd party F&T, i would have opted for fully comp but considering soo far it's been £2100+, it just takes the mickey a bit!!!

Can anyone recommend any cheap young driver insurers?

Just seems ashame that i've been Rally driving for 15 years with good race experience but can't get a pat on the back for it :(

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Try aviva/norwich union, they were by far the cheapest by over £2000 on my MiTo. Failing that carol nash are also good, i use them for bike insurance but they also do car.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers James, I've tried norwich union, they were just as bad:cheese:,
Although i'll give Carol Nash a ring later to see what they can do:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Always try the comparison websites and maybe phone a few of the ones who arent on there. I usually stick to my current provider (Budget Insurance) after I have found a cheaper quote as they always match it. Hope it's the same next year.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Never go by the the comparsion prices. Yes, used it as guide, but never buy, from comparisons sites as they slightly rise their prices they do this to get a certain percentage from you this is how they make their money. Always go directly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts