Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pop in to Italian Auto Spares today and the guy told me that Meridien Majestic were new Alfa Romeo Dealers and could do any warranty work that I required.They also have the 159 in the showroom he said.

www.meridien.co.uk

Anyone here know anything about this?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jansi said:
Who's Italian Auto Spares?

Do you have a web address?

No I don`t but they are on the Nuffeild Ind Est, in Poole, if thats any help.:p

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanks

I'll look them up next time I am down.

Luckily I have E B Spares up the road :)

·
Registered
870 Posts
There are yards away from S&H motors who look after my Alfa, and my previous 3 Alfa's, very good.

Be nice to have another Alfa dealer local again, might have to pop over this weekend to look at the 159 :)

·
Registered
870 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Troll said:
oh.

Good win for the mighty Gooners last night :)

[email protected]
Yeah...a thought I might go over and have a look at the weekend but got to work!:(

Ohhhhhhhhh yes come on u reds.......what a display of football..we gave the mighty Italians a footballing lesson last night....(for once):D

·
Registered
870 Posts
from their website;
Extensive new facilities now open. Grand Showroom opening to be held on
Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th April. Please call for full event details!
The exciting new Alfa Romeo Brera will be on show.

think I will pop down on sunday 9th, as I am at Castle combe on Sat for the Alfaholics track day.

Mark

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Troll said:
from their website;
Extensive new facilities now open. Grand Showroom opening to be held on
Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th April. Please call for full event details!
The exciting new Alfa Romeo Brera will be on show.

think I will pop down on sunday 9th, as I am at Castle combe on Sat for the Alfaholics track day.

Mark
My thoughts as well...their advertising in the evening Echo tonight...hope their better than the others around the area. Might see u there Troll.If not post back your review. Cheers Bodgit:cool:

·
Registered
870 Posts
Bodgit,

The local AROC are invited down to the opening on sunday, they are getting there around 11 am, I gonna pop down at the same time, si might see you there.

don't forget yr camera for the Brera pics :)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hope to see you there Troll, I`ll try to make it...better get the Bella cleaned for Sunday as I`ve niglected her for the last coupe of weeks.

Cheers Bodgit:cool:

·
Registered
870 Posts
umm me too, don't know when tho I am in Doha at the mo, and off to Castle combe on Saturday for the Alfaholics track day.

<M>

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Troll said:
umm me too, don't know when tho I am in Doha at the mo, and off to Castle combe on Saturday for the Alfaholics track day.

<M>

Wheres Doha too then?:D

·
Registered
870 Posts
lol it's in Qatar.

I am meeting PACS of the forum in a few hours for a beer , then got to go do some work @ Midnight.. still by the pool again tomorrow.. hard life eh.

<M>

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You lucky barstewered Troll......I guess I`ll just have to sit in and watch the game tonight with a couple of cold ones.(got any jobs going...lol):cool:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:( Sorry ...got there a bit late Troll....what was it like cause it was dead when I arrived there.Georgous cars thou...The staff that were there were [email protected] didn`t even talk to me...I could have been invisible. :rolleyes: Maybe the AO burnt them out of sales talk or something.I expect that the Alfa Owners new more about the cars than the staff did.Which is usually the case.LOL:D

·
Registered
870 Posts
Well i got there early ! walked in and somw young guy came over and I got talking to him. booked my test drive for the Brera for this Sat morning :) also asked about warranty work, as I noticed the paint on mine is very thin :-( .

I was only there about 15mins.. it does look nice tho, but the spider WILL be sooo much nicer.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Troll said:
Well i got there early ! walked in and somw young guy came over and I got talking to him. booked my test drive for the Brera for this Sat morning :) also asked about warranty work, as I noticed the paint on mine is very thin :-( .

I was only there about 15mins.. it does look nice tho, but the spider WILL be sooo much nicer.
Funny that Troll, I`m contacting AR tomorrow reguarding paint work isues and asking them about the gear box failures that everyone seems to be having,noticed that mine is a bit groonchy sometimes ,hows yours been ?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Bodgit said:
Funny that Troll, I`m contacting AR tomorrow reguarding paint work isues and asking them about the gear box failures that everyone seems to be having,noticed that mine is a bit groonchy sometimes ,hows yours been ?

No probs with my g/box, in fact the car has been great. I been driving my RS1600i to work for the last few days, and its certainly a step back in time.. but gets just as much attention as the GTA cause of the paint I think.

We must sort out an AO Dorset get together soon, I am sure we can get a good turnout esp as summer is here.. well almost.

Mark

1 - 20 of 24 Posts