Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pic to follow as I cant get it from my phone to here... its silver and cost over £100k German and lots of BHP ;)

·
Registered
2,877 Posts

I used to drive these around Leeds, great fun!

·
Registered
25,673 Posts

I used to drive these around Leeds, great fun!
So were you one of the ******s that does 40 mph round the corn exchange on to the calls regardless of wether people are crossing the road or not?

:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So were you one of the ******s that does 40 mph round the corn exchange on to the calls regardless of wether people are crossing the road or not?

:D
:lol: this could be a long thread, but please all of you who think its ok to run out in front of a bus... its about 8 to 10 tons requires 4 times the stopping distance of a car on a good day, for the bus driver and his passengers its better to hit a car or what ever is in the way than do a full screaming halt that would give 40 to 60 passengers whiplash or throw them out the front screen... and the paperwork :tut: also dont forget they have ****loads of cameras fitted now to protect everyone :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Google images doesnt have any ones in First Colours!! :)

The bendys in Leeds are/were only regularly scheduled on the N1 Service which doesnt go by the calls..... however I have driven up/down that part of town other times when driving other routes.

The pedestrians are a real problem..... 50/50 bus driver being arses versus pedestrians ambling out without checking its safe (and its always against the traffics priority.

At the end of the day if a Bus and person have a collision we all know the result, personally as a pedestrian in that area id be taking a little bit more care where I walked!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts