Alfa Romeo Forum banner

New Convert

Tags
convert
568 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  SCGT 
#1 ·
Hello folks,
My name is Stephen, I recently emigrated to the UK from Canada and as a consequence had to find a new car.
Canada has not seen Alfa's for a long time, I seem to remember seeing a few in Toronto in the 80's but none since. With that in mind I was not looking seriously at Alfa Romeo when car searching. Compared to North America there is a far larger selection of brands and models, I am a former Saab guy but since they went out of business I decided buying another would not be a good investment. I decided to find a European car and as such duly made the rounds of Mercs, Bimmers and Audis without seeing what I wanted. It was only by accident that I found my Alfa, a 159 but it really appealed to me so here I am, new to the country and new to Alfa Romeo.
I joined this site to learn about the brand, the model and the experience, no doubt my questions will be old hat to most so bear with me as I brush up on my knowledge.
Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.