Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
I'm in the lucky position to be getting a new Giulia in the next few weeks. I want to start of on the right foot regarding the paintwork. Should I get it detailed? What should I do with it?

Donal

·
Registered
988 Posts
Lots of options. You could pay someone to detail the car or do it yourself. Seems a lot of detailers are offering various packages from using traditional waxes to the super durable coatings. I guess it depends your goals, do you want to wax on a regular basis or are you after the lower maintenance type products and would you rather pay someone or do it yourself

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I'm about to take delivery of a Giulia and I've instructed my dealer not to touch the paintwork on the car and am taking it to a detailer.

The one I'm going to use has a basic package but as I'm planning on keeping it for at least 6 years, it's getting a harder coating and also some leather protection as my seats are beige.

I've used a different detailer on my Brera a couple of years ago and he did a fantastic job, but is no longer local. The new chap has some fantastic reviews and even went to the states to pick up new tips from one of their experts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts