Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys. I will be picking up my new 159 Ti from the Stealers on Friday. Have made a checklist of things to check before accepting the car.
Would appreciate any advice you guys could also add:

1. Check car thoroughly including bodywork, alloys and interior etc. Ensure no warning lights.
2. Check car mats included.
3. Check amount of fuel provided.
4. Check all paperwork; service book; waranty; roadside assistance etc.
5. Check service book stamped with PDI.
6. Ask about any controls (saves reading the manual) - e.g. Blu&me; cruise control.

......Can you think of any others ?

N

·
0 Posts
Check the console and door card ally inserts for dints.

Also check the seats if leather.

·
Registered
252 Posts
check that your happy with the paint, if its red there seems to be paint quality issues. My black Ti is a bit Orange Peely, but nothing that bothers me really (depends how picky you are)

I got a free membership to cloverleaf with mine (not sure if this is std) (and I got mats that say "Alfa 159" too, without asking).. The joys of Mangoletsi!

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Get a demo of the blue and me - take a memory stick with some tunes and ask them to pair your phone, piccadilly did all of this for me.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Get a demo of the blue and me - take a memory stick with some tunes and ask them to pair your phone, piccadilly did all of this for me.
Sorry if this sounds silly....but will any USB memory stick do (like the one I can stick in my laptop) ? or does it have to be one that is designed as a personal player (i.e. one that has a headphone jack).

Thanks.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The Blue & ME / Ice forum should have more info but I think any usb stick is ok as long as it has mp3s on. I could be wrong but its worth checking.

·
Registered
252 Posts
basically any stick will do, as long as its formatted windows style. there is a list of "compatible" devices, but I've used about 4 and they all just work

1 - 11 of 11 Posts