Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Im just about due for some new brake pads on my 07 brera. Is there any issues with replacing them myself? Will this void my waranty even if i use alfa approved parts? Also, any rough ideas about how much it might cost me if i went to an alfa garage to get it done?

On another subject, i posted a thread a while ago about resetting service indicator and change oil reminder and people mentioned about buying their own kit to do it. Any ideas about how much these cost? The local alfa garage to me wanted nearly £100 to do it.

Thanks

Jon

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't expecting to have to replace the discs yet, only done 25000 miles but will check them anyway.

thanks

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I'm getting Autolusso to fit some of the excellent PF pads to my Ti on Friday (330mm Brembo's).

Car is on 34k and the pads are shagged & there's a bit of judder but the disks look fine.

I they need changing, so be it:)

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
My pads and discs being changed this week at Mangoletsi for Tarox drilled and grooved discs with Tarox fast road pads. My Ti has done 35k miles and both the pads and discs are shot. over a 1mm lip on both sides of the discs with brake judder.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone got an idea of what to expect price wise for changint just the pads? and whether it will void my warranty if i do it myself, using OE parts of course?

Also, anyone got any info on the service indicator issue?

Thanks again

·
Registered
586 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts