Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey dudes!

can anyone tell me why I am being told not to buy one of the most beautufull cars (GT) on the market?
I am test driving tomorow and and need to know what i am getting into.
I own an italian bike that can be a little temperamental but has been just fantastic and now need the car.

Am i doing the righ thing?

Guess asking you guys on this site I should get perhaps a bias view.

But let me know what you think!!

But as you can already tell i am sold.

Help.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Hi Biposto, welcome to AO. :)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hello and Welcome !! :)

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Hi Mate, Nowt wrong with the GT, just usual Alfa niggles, looks fantastic, great to drive, Just get in one & drive it then mark my words you will buy one.
PS Welcome aboard
PPS Buy one Buy one

F

·
0 Posts
Hi Biposto,

You are probably being told not to buy by people that don't know Alfas. The bad reputation of the past is unwarranted, they do have some niggles but they drive beautifully and look better than anything else on the road. It depends what you want - style and excitement, go Alfa, dependability but the same as everyone else, go German. Read the forum for a bit and you will get a feel for the GT "niggles".

The biggest issue with Alfas remains the depreciation. So if you are buying new, plan on keeping the car a while. But that means if you buy seconhand you can get some real bargains.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
It may be an Alfa, but it won't go like your Duke!!! (Er that's assuming it's not in pieces like mine).
Take no notice of a bunch of sheep, listen to your emotions. You didn't buy a poxy Bandit (did you)???

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
buy the alfa , you won't regret it , well your wallet might but your heart won't. I'v got a bmw as well but thats going, so you know the alfa's a good car.:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AL biposto....ignore the doubters and enjoy the GT :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts