Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my monthly bill yesterday from norwich union pay as you drive £26 quid lets see who can beat that

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pay as you drive is were the insurance company predict how many miles you do off the info you give them

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hi Andy yes you have to have a tracker fitted they pay for it and they pay to have it fitted (at your home) it also has smart nav and speed camera detection at a monthly charge which i dont use because i already have it on my own tracker (trackstar) millage ? about 4-500 ?that month.the bill for the month before was only 20 od quid its worth giving them a call just for a quote

·
Registered
996 Posts
i went for a quote :O i said 5000 miles a year
deposit 460 then 156 quid a month lol!
i like the idea just not my quote.
the quote was over 3 grand for me without the pay as u drive... 76 quid a month if i just left it outside looking pretty

·
Premium Member
13,135 Posts
This idea scares me way too much. Someone somewhere knows how far you've travelled, where you've been, when you were there, how fast you went..... :tut: I'd rather pay a few quid more and have my own life.

·
Vendor
45,988 Posts
This idea scares me way too much. Someone somewhere knows how far you've travelled, where you've been, when you were there, how fast you went..... :tut: I'd rather pay a few quid more and have my own life.
I know. And if the police or 'state' came knocking on NU's door, would they hand out your information?

Too much of a risk I say..

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i went for a quote :O i said 5000 miles a year
deposit 460 then 156 quid a month lol!
i like the idea just not my quote.
the quote was over 3 grand for me without the pay as u drive... 76 quid a month if i just left it outside looking pretty
Seems a bit much! It could go off your age , Im 42 over 10 years no claims no convictions the cars trackered all the usual b------s

1 - 11 of 11 Posts