Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like a lot of you guys have change avatars ... and many of them now have a woman!!!

What is happening, tell us all... or I'll have to make an avatar that will make yours an amateur work! :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it's because it's not the hoods of their Alfas wink

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Toronto Spider:
<strong>I just can't believe everybody is condoning an avatar that depicts stilettos on top of a new, shiny hood, even if it isn't an Alfa hood. I thought that would have the car polishing brigade up in arms. wink
--Toronto</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good Idea Toronto :D

Why not join up the car polishing brigade :D
laughing laughing laughing laughing
laughing laughing laughing laughing

All the Best (polishing) :D

Sérgio

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Toronto Spider:
<strong>I just can't believe everybody is condoning an avatar that depicts stilettos on top of a new, shiny hood, even if it isn't an Alfa hood. I thought that would have the car polishing brigade up in arms. wink
--Toronto</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Senuously massaging Ital wax onto your Bella, can in no way be compared to plain old polishing :D laughing

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Talking about avatars I want to change mine.

I have a photo that's 14.7k but when I try to upload it on AO it tells me the size is to big being 15,099 bytes AO only allows Avatars no bigger then 15,000 bytes.

SO! My question to you is how do I reduce the size of my picture that I would like to use as my Avatar?? I have no clue any help will be appreciated!

AH yes one one thing to add no need to worry Hugo my new Avatar is women free! :D :D

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong>you have to do it in adobe photoshop or similar software
if you mail it to me i'll send it to ya in the right resolution.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks a million mate! I just sent the Pic to your email address!

Cheers,

Reuven

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Reuven:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong>you have to do it in adobe photoshop or similar software
if you mail it to me i'll send it to ya in the right resolution.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks a million mate! I just sent the Pic to your email address!

Cheers,

Reuven</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no problem Reuven! i just mailed you the piccy wink
save it somewhere then upload it to AO :)

G

·
far out...i wish i could use the avatar i used to use on another site...You would be impressed eek!
There's no way to post a gif up even if it's bigger than the avatar size limit is there??

Or is this why we're having bandwidth problems with the site?? :confused: :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by AzzA:
<strong>There's no way to post a gif up even if it's bigger than the avatar size limit is there??
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Of course you can, as long it stays at your server there's no problem at all.

I'm praparing a new animated avatar too... :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Trying to catch mine, Reuven? wink

Look, look how it reves :D

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong>Trying to catch mine, Reuven? wink

Look, look how it reves :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">:D :D :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have another one almost done... but it doesn't rev. It bounces! :D wink

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong>I have another one almost done... but it doesn't rev. It bounces! :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">laughing laughing laughing wink

Your da man Hugo! wink

G

·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Toonster:
<strong>If you look closely (and I have), you can see that the woman wearing the red dress seems to have two parking sensors fitted on either side of the radiator grille.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hehe..you've got to much time on your hands :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Reuven:
<strong> laughing laughing laughing wink

Your da man Hugo! wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Reuven :)
I'll try to start to use it tomorrow as a gif or flash... and Reuven, iT rEaLlY bOnCeS! :D

1 - 20 of 66 Posts